Frequently Asked Questions
• Where is PaveSafe manufactured?
• From where does your recycled rubber originate?
• Can you describe the green properties of your manufacturing process?
• How do you clean your PaveSafe product?
• In what sizes and thicknesses are PaveSafe pavers and tiles offered?
• How much does PaveSafe cost?
• Where is PaveSafe used?
• What is your turn-around time for orders?
Where is PaveSafe manufactured?
PaveSafe is manufactured by Ecore International in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
From where does your recycled rubber originate?
• Our rubber is supplied by industrial facilities that originally obtain the tire from landfills all over the country. For a particular project, it is possible for us to obtain tires from a certain area, and to provide a certificate as back up.
• We receive two types of tire rubber: whole tire from passenger vehicles (which comes in round granules) and truck retreads (which comes in shredded form). The blend of rubber utilized varies by each product.
• The rubber is triple distilled in order to ensure all dirt, fiber, and metal is removed from our PaveSafe products.
Can you describe the green properties of your manufacturing process?
• We use minimal water
• Scrap is reused to eliminate waste
• We do not “heat” our product during the manufacturing process
• The air quality of our plant is good – minimal odor
• We do not have smoke stacks
How do you clean your PaveSafe product?
PaveSafe rubber pavers and wall tiles require only periodic cleaning with a water hose and sufficient water pressure to wash away dirt caught in seams and scoring.
In what sizes and thicknesses are PaveSafe rubber pavers and tiles offered?
• 7-3/4” x 6-1/4” x 4-3/8” pavers in 7/8” and 1-3/4” thicknesses
• 2’ x 2’ paver tiles in 5/8”, 1-1/4”, and 1-3/4” thicknesses
• 39-3/8” x 19-5/8” wall tiles in 5/8”, 1-1/4”, and 1-3/4 thicknesses
How much does PaveSafe cost?
The price varies based on the quantity needed. Contact Paul Heissenbuttel at 859-361-9199 for a quote.
Where is PaveSafe used?
PaveSafe is appropriate for a wide variety of equestrian applications:
• Paddock Areas
• Winners’ Circles
• Barn Aisleways
• Wash Stalls
• Breeding Stalls
What is your turn-around time for orders?
As little as 1 week, 2-3 weeks is typical for larger orders.